Ward (plagiarist poem #3)

Ward
with a ears. If we cry of quivered SPRING
Then is the indi-was two AFTERNOON
hidden in shadow me, the men phantasmagorial, and burning the right WATER-MARK!
inundating. The tail foreground are. A shirt, they are all standing over interesting SHOP
exactitude all he could statements. The flame. He, mellow, blubbery, for a while.in a little getting hickory had found Mele was written in Jordan, but growing up growths, ass of their backs. belt my CRONSTADT
famished cat, centre and know what sitting here. A fact. seldom. LIFE…
lost my. I hear. The round, no division, her head his foot. diseases. well I know Tallahassee, where leopards come IN CHINA
cigarette lines, street com-it; I the sky I edged a toe-nail know that I olive, become a BURLESK
She remembered, choice of two of music, dying day dared to I hear MANIAC
their ass! and lay


(A flip-book reading of Henry Miller's Black Spring)

No comments: